Due to high demand for an exceptional, fully accredited Anabaptist education, we have limited “seats” available for new patrons. Our core Anabaptist constituents from our supporting Anabaptist churches will receive priority consideration for available “seats.” This policy document describes who our core constituents are and what enrollment ideals guide our admissions process. We will consider nonpriority applications if we have remaining “seats.” (Currently non-Anabaptist constituents make up about 20% of our patrons.) We do encourage all interested families to apply.
Enrollment Application Process
- Complete an application by February 15 (email to email@example.com or “snail mail” to school address)
- By March 1rst, all applicants, priority and nonpriority, will be informed of their application status
- We will set up a meeting with the prospective applicants
- We will schedule the incoming student assessments
- Any applications received after March 1rst will be considered and accepted on a rolling basis if available seats remain