Christian education, though well worth the investment, does require sacrifice by families and faculties. We are committed to the idea that all parents, who wish to (and who are willing to make a reasonable sacrifice), can send their students to EMS. Tuition covers about 75% of the overall operating expenses. We are blessed to have churches, businesses, and individuals who invest in Christian education at EMS. This allows us to keep tuition as affordable as possible.
Additionally we award needs-based scholarships through the Education Income Tax Credit (EITC) program. Approximately 35% of our families receive these scholarships. Many of our constituent churches also award needs-based scholarships to their members that need tuition support.
Grades 1-12 Tuition Rate for 2019-20
- One child – $5300
- Second child – $4300 (multi-child discount)
- Third child – $3300 (multi-child discount)
- All additional children $3300 (multi-child discount)
Kindergarten (3 days per week) Tuition Rate for 2019-20
- $3175 – (no multi-child discount for Kindergarten)
- $350 per family – 2018-2019 Rate (2019-2020 TBA)
*Other minor ancillary fees may apply (hot lunch, field trips, etc)